May 24th, 2022
We want to invite all Re-Volt/RVGL content creators to join the Re-Volt World Open 2022!
What is this?
The Re-Volt World Open 2022 is a custom creation contest over 2 months.
Content creators can attend the contest by submitting a creation until July 23rd 2022.
After the deadline, there will be a public voting to determine the winners. There will be special categories for the voting process this time! The categories will stay secret until the voting starts. And no, the categories won’t be “car”, track”, “skin” this time… ;-)
In addition, you can gain Kudos by attending the contest:
- Attending: You get 25 for attending, by submitting an entry.
- Podium: Getting on a voting-categories podium will give you 50 .
- Winning: Winning a voting-category is worth 100 !
Theme and Rules
The theme for this contest is simply easy this time. That’s why this contest is called “Open”! :-) There is NO DEFINED THEME.
There are NO RULES for the creation itself! However, there are some organisational things you must follow:
- The creation can be a track, car, skin, frontend, cup, tool, or a misc. category creation. (See Re-Volt World categories)
- The creation can be an original, a remodel, a conversion… whatever.
- Deadline for submission is July 23rd 2022, 20:00 UTC.
- Every creator can submit a maximum of ONE creation as a main-author (and several as a secondary-author).
- Collaborations are allowed. Every collab must have a main-author and a list of secondary-authors.
- Used resources (if any) must be stated in an attached readme.
- The creation must be unreleased. Don’t upload your entries to Re-Volt World or any other websites before the voting is over.
- You must not keep your entry secret till the deadline. But you can, if you wish.
Submit your entry
Submit your entry by contacting Kiwi in Discord (Kiw Y’Gvalcha#3482) or write an E-Mail to email@example.com.
In our Discord server you can use the #creations channel to discuss anything related to the Re-Volt World Open 2022. Show progress of your works, ask technical questions, ask questions about the contest itself, and so on.
Join our Discord server: