- Download count 1048
- Unique foldername gtc_fgt05
- Skin for
- Based on DreamKaster’s Wacky R/Cs
- Release date 2021-09-22
- Version from
- RVW-ID 29760
- Category Pro Car
- Unconventional car?
- Construction Original
- Engine Glow
- Transmission RWD
- Top speed 42 mph
- Total weight 1.7 kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
Here i am, back again with another creation a not dead xd.
I won't go into too much detail about the car (cuz it's almost 12 pm where i live and i'm really tired since i had been in a Spring Celebration) so here's a quick summary:
- Always keep your high speed, or else the oversteering will be a real problem. This is something i tried to fix, but i couldn't do it without turning the acceleration into absolute trash, so i decided to leave it as part of his play style.
- Drift and power slide most of the time.
- Average acceleration, speed and handling.
Fun fact: remember what i said in the description of Raging Bull about 2 other cars that will never see the light of day? well this one is my first (successful) car that i managed to create after a lot of attemps when i was starting to create cars. The other one, sadly, won't exist because i felt like absolute trash one day i when i looked at it i even called it trash and deleted all of the files i had for that car... Maybe i'll try to bring it back to life with a better style.
Big thanks to Burner for helping me with the name and Mighty by teaching me how to remove the environment illumination on the underside.
Like always, any tips, any kind of help and that stuff is always welcome because it helps me improve as a creator, blah blah blah, enjoy the car (the paintkit is inside on the car folder).
UPDATE: changed name folder due to having the same name as another car folder (a Ford GT).
UPDATE 2: parameters modified to make Sarthe more stable and new carbox.
UPDATE 3: paintkit added in PSD format.