- Download count 139
- Unique foldername toyobbub
- Skin for
- Based on DreamKaster’s Wacky R/Cs
- Release date 2008-06-14
- Version from 2023-03-09
- Version 2023.03.09
- RVW-ID 15791
- Category Semi-Pro Car
- Unconventional car?
- Construction Conversion
- Engine Glow
- Transmission FWD
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- Now correctly labeled "Toyota bB"
- Re-converted mesh with fixes compared to Ryuji's original asymmetrical model
- Textures re-converted, colors added
- Shadow and hull generated
- Scaled 88% from original, unscaled size
- Window transparency added
- Outer body dblsd to avoid see-through interior roof
- Carbox added
- New wheels with Ryuji's original texture
- Tweaked parameters
2023.03.09: Improved collision to avoid bottoming out
This is a conversion of Ryuji Kainoh's Toyota bB model from NFS4. No more broken vertices or anything like that. Geared to be a Semi-Pro- it's slightly top-heavy (rarely an issue) and reaches an okay top speed.
Picture taken at Jongmyo Shrine, a track by Paperman.
I recommend the latest version of RVGL for all my updated and new cars going forward.