- Download count 43
- Unique foldername venice
- Carskin for
- Release date 2002-06-23
- Version from
- Category Standard Track
- Unconventional car?
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Construction 3D Modeling (Original)
- Track difficulty Extreme
- Track length 617 m
- Reverse version available? Yes
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- Alexander Kroeller and Steven Ellis, who wrote the tools which convert 3DSMax output into Re-Volt levels.
- Andrea Barbagallo, who translated to Italian and gave advice on Italian / Venetian matters. (Unfortunately, only a little of his work can be seen in the track, because I have run out of texture space.)
- My wife Agnes, who helped me in the design of some textures.
- Everyone at RacersPoint, for the cheerings and encouragement - and for just being there.
"Error corrected version" containing error corrections, done by re-volt.io.
Take a tour to the lovely city of Venice (in Italy, not California ;)). The streets are narrow, and in many places nothing prevents you from falling into the filthy water.
Thanks to Acclaim for making this wonderful game.
Thanks to the following people who made the creation of Venice possible: