- Download count 237
- Pageviews 684
- Unique foldername mitels
- Skin for
- Track Mod for
- Based on Dust Mite
- Release date 2023-09-06
- Version from 2023-09-10
- RVW-ID 38010
- Category Rookie Car
- Unconventional car?
- Construction Remodel
- Engine Electric
- Transmission 4WD
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- Online multiplayer compatible?
It might be an ARM related project, but it doesn't involve Lo Scassatore's moniker :P
Gigi once tried to recreate (as CONTINUOUSLY requested by RobDin00, wink wink nudge nudge) the Dust Mite seen in the loading screen (see where LS comes from now?) using parts from the vanilla car and our Superfox 4WD replica (another ARM project), but it was just a bit more than a parts swap - so I offered my help. After some months, here it finally is again...
- Higher poly model built using subdivision surface + some manual modelling.
- Slightly higher detail on suspension and chassis bits - also shock towers and bumpers are now fully 3D, no pureblack trickery anywhere on the model.
- Remade, cleaner and textured studded tires using the Superfox 4WD ones as a guideline.
- Fully baked texture. No paintkit but super friendly mapping - it can somewhat be skinned. (Note that stock Mite skins will NOT work out of the box with it!)
- Slightly more competitive parameters with respect to stock Mite, more on par with the likes of RC Bandit.
I eventually plan on giving this car a couple playmates (i.e. Phat Slug and Col. Moss LS, as seen on the background of the loading screen), so stay tuned.
EDIT Sep 10, 2023: New inertia values and tweaked suspension for better landings on bumpy tracks.