- Download count 111
- Unique foldername
- Carskin for
- Release date 2021-09-06
- Version from 2021-09-17
- Version 2a
- Category Car Pack
- Unconventional car? Yes
- Construction Conversion
- Engine Special
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
"Feel the rush of high energy F7200 anti-gravity crafts, now revitalized and miniaturized!"
this Wip3out pack is a collaboration of Matsilagi and Shara.
it features 8 selectable cars that can compete against each other, along with 1 extra car that is specifically tuned for extreme high speeds. each car features a default skin, beta skins, and additional color skins.
these car conversions are made to be faithful to the idea of Wipeout series, being a series of anti-gravity racers. these cars actually "float" above the ground, made to feel like an actual anti-gravity hovercraft, leaning into corners with ground stabilization and floaty handling. the handling model is a mixture between the fast-paced precision of the original Wipeout trilogy and the weighty momentum of modern Wipeout installments.
the conversion pack includes:
- F7200 FEISAR (easy control)
- F7200 Goteki45 (glacial tank)
- F7200 Auricom (all-rounder)
- F7200 Piranha (fast and loose)
- F7200 Qirex (heavy rocket)
- F7200 AG Systems (fragile speedster)
- F7200 Assegai (tight cornering)
- F7200 Icaras (pure top speed)
x- F7200 DragPrototype (extra: extreme prototype)
- Matsilagi: prepared models, ripped sounds, provided info of Wipeout series, wip review and test, carbox design, thumbnail ideas
- Shara: port models into Re-Volt, car parameters, carbox revision, thumbnail artwork
- NinjaRipper: rip vehicle models
- TIMViewer: view and export TIM files of PSX games
- wipeout_cmp: convert wipeout texture arrays to TIM files
- Milkshape3D: assign textures to obj model and prepare meshes
- Blender: model polish and port into re-volt
- Paint.NET: texture modifications, carbox creation
- PSound: rip engine sound and rip horn sound
- MediBang Paint: art drawing program used by Shara to create the thumbnail artwork
- Julsilagi (Matsilagi's brother): major help in preparing models
- Psygnosis / Studio Liverpool: original creators of Wipeout series
- BallisticNG community: motivation and references
- Huki and RVGL devs: fixing engine bugs in RVGL, that allows these vehicles to be playable