- Download count 89
- Unique foldername
- Carskin for
- Release date 2021-09-16
- Version from 2021-09-16
- Version 1
- Category Car Pack
- Unconventional car? Yes
- Construction Conversion
- Engine Special
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
"Get ready for WipEout F3600 league crafts, Ballistic racing."
this WipEout conversion pack is a collaboration of Matsilagi and Shara.
it features 4 selectable cars, with 2 skins for each car.
these car conversions are made to be faithful to the idea of Wipeout series, being a series of anti-gravity racers. these cars actually "float" above the ground, made to feel like an actual anti-gravity hovercraft, leaning into corners with ground stabilization and floaty handling.
unique to this conversion pack, the vehicles here features a new handling model that is even more accurate to the original WipEout game, with physical leaning pivot and smoother-yet-floaty steering.
the conversion pack includes:
- F3600 FEISAR (full-handing, easy)
- F3600 AG Systems (semi-handling, medium)
- F3600 Auricom (semi-speed, hard)
- F3600 Qirex (full-speed, expert)
- Matsilagi: prepared models, ripped sounds, provided info of Wipeout series, wip review and test, carbox design
- Shara: port models into Re-Volt, car parameters, carbox revision, thumbnail design
- NinjaRipper: rip vehicle models
- TIMViewer: view and export TIM files of PSX games
- wipeout_cmp: convert wipeout texture arrays to TIM files
- Blender: model polish and port into re-volt
- Paint.NET: texture modifications, carbox creation
- PSound: rip engine sound and rip horn sound
- burner94: an idea of using bike leaning to complement the hover
- Psygnosis / Studio Liverpool: developer of Wipeout series
- Huki and RVGL devs: fixing engine bugs in RVGL, that allows these vehicles to be playable