July 3rd, 2022 – Hello again, Re-Volters!
We want to invite all Re-Volt players to join the Re-Volt World Summer Challenge 2022.
What is this?
Every Re-Volt player can join this challenge. You don’t necessarily have to be a content creator this time. There are 11 tasks which has to be completed till the challenge deadline. For every completed task, 10 can be gained. Completing all tasks will give you an extra of 50 ! After the deadline there will be also a public ranking. The top-3 will get a reward of another 200, 150 and 100 .
You have two weeks to complete these 11 Re-Volt related tasks:
- Challenge 1: Drive a laptime below 00:45:000 with Line-A on Urban Sprint 1. – Maximum 30 points
- Challenge 2: Get the practice mode star on Hospital 1 with RC Winglet and make a picture right before you catch it. – 20 points
- Challenge 3: Get on podium on the first race of the Sprint Cup with Koin Karp. – Maximum 30 points
- Challenge 4: Collect at least 3 hedgehogs on Beehive Valley Adventures by using Timothys car. – Maximum 50 points
- Challenge 5: Collect a minimum of 40 stars on the Two Neighborhoods Stunt Arena. – Maximum 50 points
- Challenge 6: Finish a 1-lap Singleplayer race with Botanical Garden on Botanical Garden. – Maximum 30 points
- Challenge 7: Win a 10-lap Singleplayer race with Mariachero on Mexico 1. – Maximum 50 points
- Challenge 8: Drive a laptime below 02:12:000 with SchoolVolt II on School’s Out! 2. – Maximum 50 points
- Challenge 9: Complete the Re-Volt progress table with a new created profile, called “RVW22-” + “Your Name” – 50 points
- Challenge 10: Attend the Re-Volt World Open 2022! – 40 points
- Challenge 11: Use Power Loader in the Bronze Cup, and help Phat Slug to get on the podium! – Maximum 100 points
- Deadline for submission is July 23rd 2022, 20:00 UTC.
- Please do not cheat in any way. Don’t use cheat codes, DEV-mode enabled, or similar.
- For all Challenges it does not matter which physics mode you use (Arcade, Simulation,…).
- You don’t have to complete all tasks to contribute. You will get included in the final rank if you joined at least one challenge.
- You need a Re-Volt World account to contribute.
Submit your screenshots
Submit your screenshots by contacting Kiwi in Discord (Kiw Y’Gvalcha#3482) or write an E-Mail to email@example.com. Please state your Re-Volt World account during submission.
In our Discord server you can use the #general channel to discuss anything related to the Summer Challenge 2022.
Join our Discord server: