- Download count 375
- Unique foldername mexicoclassic
- Skin for
- Based on DreamKaster’s Wacky R/Cs
- Release date 2022-03-07
- Version from 2022-02-26
- RVW-ID 31719
- Category Rookie Car
- Unconventional car?
- Construction Original
- Engine Electric
- Transmission RWD
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
My entry for the RVW birthday contest, now uploaded as a standalone file and with an added PSD paintkit, in case any repainter would fancy it. No other changes were made.
Just a pint-sized American barge carrying Mexico's own flag colours and emblems. Quite softly sprung, RWD and not overly powerful - all in all, an easy and forgiving Rookie class vehicle.
Taillights by Flo, turn signals and headlights from Paperman's decal sheets. Base rim by LivingWithGames, edited by me.
Some useless facts about the car...
- This very model was about to turn one year old before I decided to repurpose it for the contest, I modelled it just for fun without much thought being put into it. It originally featured spare wheel holders on the trunk and sides, but I ultimately decided against that while I was polishing the model for the contest.
- Mexico was the country of choice both because of Forza Horizon 5 and the actual local lowrider car culture. Not to mention Tubers's track...
- The car was originally going to be named "El Barrio", Spanish for "The 'Hood", but mere days before the contest ended TTDriver suggested the current name. Thanks man!