- Download count 1226
- Unique foldername skires
- Skin for
- Based on
- Release date 2020-12-24
- Version from 2022-1-30
- Version 9
- RVW-ID 1489
- Category Standard Track
- Unconventional car?
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length 327 m
- Reverse version available? Yes
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
NEWEST RVGL VERSION REQUIRED!
Welcome to the sunny Aspenside!
Aspenside will take you throught the twisty and the straight, all packed up closely
together for some close-up action! Are you going to come out on top? Take a visit!
The track was made specially for the Christmas Carnival 2020!
- Practice star!
- Time trial times to beat, both normal and reverse!
- Custom music
- Awesome vibe
- AND FINALLY DIRECTION TRIGGERS I FINALLY DID NOT FORGET AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Big thanks to Tubers for all the feedback!
Credits and special thanks in the readme, enjoy!
- updated the regular version of the track to prevent cuts on various places (thanks Frostt ALSO Ashen and Duc!)
- REVERSE MODE REDUX!
- brand new reverse mode set at night (BIG thanks to Tubers for all the help!)
- fixed red x on one place
- added repo zones to places you shouldn't go to go gain unfair advantage
- added skiresn.bmp so you know you have the newest version of track
-fixed 'THE BUMP'
-added rock to turn 3
-added rock to turn 1
- moved the trackzones a little bit at the sbend part due to possible red x (sry nickurn)
- added changelog file
- reworked the trackzones and triggers in reverse mode
- small trackzone tweaks
- added anti-abuse repo
- pickup reduction
- trackzone tweaks
- worldcut the world for better performance
- pickup reduction in reverse mode
- minor tweaks in reverse mode
- worldcut the world for better performance in reverse mode
- trackzone tweaks
2 comments on “Aspenside”
I really like the Alps and this track takes me there! Climb up, ski down. The track is beautiful and I like that the reverse version is at night. Soundtrack is very fitting to the theme. After all the updates that has been made to this track, I think that its rating should definately be higher than what it is at the moment. This is an underrated track!
Interesting track. Flows well, doesn’t look all that difficult, powerups are aplenty – should be a piece of cake, right? And it is, until you start screwing up the downhill slope. And you will screw it up eventually. I’ll enjoy this one I think.