- Download count 661
- Pageviews 932
- Unique foldername chibitoyeca
- Skin for
- Track Mod for
- Based on Toyeca
- Release date 2023-04-29
- Version from 2023-09-24
- Version 2.2
- RVW-ID 36575
- Category Rookie Car
- Unconventional car?
- Construction Remodel
- Engine Electric
- Transmission 4WD
- Top speed 31.8 mph
- Total weight 1.2 kg
- Acceleration 2.52 m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- Online multiplayer compatible?
- Toyeca Jr. was designed to drive similarly to the pro-class Toyeca. It is a railer with solid stats all around like its big sibling.
- The over-dampened suspension makes the car prone to spinning out on landings. Take care by releasing the accelerator briefly while landing.
- Due to the short wheelbase and tall stature, the car is easily upset by pickups and collisions.
- This car shares proportions with burner94's Starefire GT. Go check it out!
- The chassis has a level of detail similar to my other releases, including springs and axles.
- The UV map is cleaned up from the original Toyeca mapping. It is designed to be mostly compatible with existing Toyeca skins while also fixing some of the weird duplicate/asymmetrical mappings and including mappings for new wheels and chassis bits. Still jank, but better. Just drop in your skin of choice into the paint kit and make a couple of edits where necessary.
- Special thanks to burner94 for letting me use Starfire GT as both a base model and a source of inspiration. Most of the chassis mesh is original, but the wheels are taken directly from Starfire GT.
- Thanks to Xarc for the 512x512 Toyeca Skin + Paintkit.
- Thanks to norfair and burner94 for assisting me with setting up a custom shadow.
- Thanks to yun who gave feedback on the parameters.
- v1.1 - Retuned AI parameters
- v1.1.5 - Fixed env on chassis
- v1.2 - fixed convex hull
- v1.3 - fixed normals on body.prm. Tweaked parameters including changes to downforce, suspension, AI
- v2.0 - new chassis model, new carbox, and new parameters
- v2.1 - adjusted AI behavior
- v2.2 -adjusted spring setting for better landing stability
Update v2.2: Adjusted spring settings. Car should be a little bit more forgiving on landings now. It's not a gamer changer though, as it's a fundamental fault with trying to copy Toyeca's handling on a car with a much shorter wheelbase.
Part of the SD02 line that succeeded the original Starfire GT.
Toyeca Jr. was the first of several models released as series one. It was originally only sold in Japan before Toy-Volt has decided to make the SD02 chassis into a global product.