- Download count 245
- Unique foldername chibicube
- Skin for
- Based on DreamKaster’s Wacky R/Cs
- Release date 2023-05-13
- Version from 2023-05-13
- Version 1.0
- RVW-ID 36722
- Category Rookie Car
- Unconventional car?
- Construction Original
- Engine Electric
- Transmission 4WD
- Top speed 31.2 mph
- Total weight 1.2 kg
- Acceleration 2.12 m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- Qb is a rather "boring" but easy car to drive with unremarkble stats.
- The car is has similar pace to Marienkafer, both being on the slower side of rookies.
- Unlike Marienkafer with its great turn radius and mediocre grip, Qb understeers a fair amount but is quite stable in terms of traction.
- The car's inertia parameters are 600^3 in theme with this car. The cubed inertia values make the car feel a bit top heavy and causes it to tip over if landing or hitting a ramp sideways.
- The model is based on the Nissan Cube (Z11). The grill design is based on the 2nd facelift while the rims are from the pre-facelift models.
- The 4 skin colors are based on real Nissan Cube paint options.
- The "Q" of the name is capitalized to indicate the letter should be pronounced ("cue") while the "b" is lowercase to indicate it is verbalized as a phoneme. "cue-b".
Toy-Volt continued to expand their super-deformed range of RC cars years since the start of the series. Being affordable, customizable, and characterful, these little cars are loved by both beginners and die-hard Toy-Volt fans alike. What once was a japanese-exclusive product soon became a large scale operation with contributions from other Toy-Volt branches such as those in Europe and the Americas.
"Qb" (pronounced like "cube") is a small MPV sold only in Japan. The asymmetrical rear windows gave the otherwise mundane vehicle quite polarizing; while some people found the unique design charming, others were much less pleased with the strange styling.
1 comment on “Qb”
Other than that. It’s Boxy and Cubey.