- Category Car Pack
- Unconventional car? Yes
- Construction Reparam
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
1) Twin-Prop Bee (dev) - multiple rotors, now possible with extreme camber effect. Needs -dev and Ctrl-R for smooth flight.
2) Single-Prop Bee (AI) - visually similar but AI-friendly (AI can't press Ctrl-R), so I couldn't retain the twin-prop effect, sadly.
Essentially air-capable segways :)
Both have RC and RL versions, set to RC by default.
Credits: Acclaim for the game and Rotor (the base for the vehicle), Citywalker for her experiments (got me into this business) and for the rotors, me (obviously), and the lot of you for keeping the game alive. Thanks.
P.S. If anyone wonders - the RC/RL versioning actually makes a lot of sense. Tracks like Wildland, Cliff Mountain, Cliffside Court, Frigid Peaks, Extreme G, Empire Volt City, RC Dream, SS Route Revolt, etc are definitely not RC tracks.