- Download count 532
- Pageviews 749
- Unique foldername oskarievil
- Skin for
- Track Mod for
- Based on Oskari Angel
- Release date 2023-03-08
- Version from 2023-07-09
- Version 1.3
- RVW-ID 36065
- Category Super Pro Car
- Unconventional car? Yes
- Construction Reparam
- Engine Electric
- Transmission 4WD
- Top speed mph
- Total weight 1.30 kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- Online multiplayer compatible?
- This is an AI-only car. The parameters are really bizzare since I didn't want to make a Devyaty clone, but they are entirely intentional for the CPU to drive it well. I was originally going to make it player controllable, but... it's a bit too far gone for that.
- Please don't drive this car and complain. You aren't supposed to drive it.
- Please don't drive this car.
- This car was made to compete equally with the best CPU Super Pros on their best tracks i.e. Devyaty/Commandine on Museum 2 or Helios.
- If you want to see the CPU to control your car, use "-gazzasaircar" in your launch parameters.
- "Irakso" is "Oskari" backwards/upsidedown. You can see on the skin it's literally "Oskari" flipped 180 degrees.
- I reused the key model from the clockworks.
- The hull.hul is modified from Oskari Angel because this car specifically would zipper-bug all the time.
- v1.1 - models are up to date with Oskari Angel v1.3. Optional translucent version in Extra folder.
- v1.2 - mesh is separated for better environmental reflections.
- v1.3 - fixed axles
An unknown entity from the mysterious Toy-Volt Factory. It looks like the Oskari Angel with an edgy paintjob, but that's as far as the similarities go. It's a vehicle no mere mortal can tame - the car will fight you as soon as you try to drive it. It's like it has a mind of its own... and one that races pretty well out of the reach of human control.