- Download count 1079
- Pageviews 1372
- Unique foldername chibihumma
- Skin for
- Track Mod for
- Based on Humma
- Release date 2023-05-13
- Version from 2023-06-19
- Version 2.0
- RVW-ID 36706
- Category Rookie Car
- Unconventional car?
- Construction Remodel
- Engine Electric
- Transmission 4WD
- Top speed 31.2 mph
- Total weight 1.2 kg
- Acceleration 2.71 m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- Online multiplayer compatible?
- Humo drives a lot like Humma - it accelerates quickly to a decent top speed but suffers from twitchy handling and poor stability that requires high skill to master.
- Humo's pace is similar to Toyeca Jr. much in the same way Humma is to Toyeca.
- This is a remodel of Humma but unlike Toyeca Jr, the UV mapping is completely different and the textures were done from scratch (as I couldn't find a crisp 512x512 Humma texture to use). Humma skins will not work on this car.
- Although the Humo does not oversteer as much as Humma does, the parameters were designed to numerically mirror Humma's parameters as closely as possible. The difference in handling behavior is mainly due to the short wheelbase and lower motor power.
- The name is a corruption of the sunstrip text on Humma, which looks more like "Hummo" than "Humma". It also is a nod to Fumo plushies which are derpy plush versions of Touhou characters.
- Big thanks to Yun and Stingox for testing several versions and providing valueable feedback on the parameters.
- Credits to Yun for coming up with the name.
- Big thanks to Xarc and their decal sheet, for which this car would not have been possible without.
- v2.0 - new chassis model, new carbox, and new parameters
Update v2: Updated to v2 chassis. Reworked parameters. Humo's acceleration is slightly nerfed and the speed is slightly buffed. Handling characteristics were also given a rework, hopefully for the better.
Part of the SD02 line that succeeded the original Starfire GT.
On the fifth anniversary of the SD02, Toy-Volt released another "chibified" golden-era vehicle. Humo - as it is called - is a pint-sized replica of the larger Humma touring car.