- Download count 659
- Pageviews 773
- Unique foldername chibistinger
- Skin for
- Track Mod for
- Based on Stinger
- Release date 2023-05-13
- Version from 2023-06-19
- Version 2.0
- RVW-ID 36720
- Category Rookie Car
- Unconventional car?
- Construction Remodel
- Engine Electric
- Transmission 4WD
- Top speed 32.5 mph
- Total weight 1.2 kg
- Acceleration 2.31 m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- Online multiplayer compatible?
- Stinger Jr. drives similarly to Stinger; the car has decent acceleration, good top speed, and excelent grip.
- Tap steering can provide better turn radius and faster cornering speed that locking the front wheels in a turn.
- The car often needs to slow down ahead of tight corners much like the larger counterpart since it cannot powerslide well.
- Like with 10-Ko and Purp XS, the attributes derived from the larger car makes Stinger Jr. one of the highest-paced chibis (rivaling amateur cars) when played effectively.
- The CPU for this car can be pretty competitive on par with 10-Ko.
- The car apppears to be a lighter shade than Phimeek's Stinger due to my decision to use a lighter vertex shading (consistent with most of my other cars) as well as some differences in lighting on the texture itself.
- There is only one skin for this car since I was not feeling motivated to do more while working on several other cars.
- Big thanks to Phimeek for providing permission to remodel Stinger as well as helping me with the various fonts used for Stinger.
- v1.1 - fixed mesh
- v2.0 - new chassis model, new carbox, and new parameters
Update v2: Updated to v2 chassis. Reworked parameters. Stinger Jr. has been signficiantly buffed to rival the performance of 10-Ko.
Part of the SD02 line that succeeded the original Starfire GT.
Stinger Jr. was a desing headed by Toy-Volt USA. It is a nod to the success of the original 1/10 GP touring car released in the 2000s