- Download count 624
- Unique foldername
- Skin for DreamKaster’s Wacky R/Cs
- Based on
- Release date 2022-08-15
- Version from 2022-08-28
- Version 1.2.2
- RVW-ID 33918
- Category Project
- Unconventional car?
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- 30 collectible cars
- 20 custom tracks
- 5 custom cups + stunt arena
- community soundtrack
- Get a fresh install of Re-Volt from re-volt.io
- Delete cars, levels and gfx folders.
- Download the zip file and extract it.
- Open the game and use the “PLAYER” profile and start playing. (If you want yo use your own name 1.
Create a profile 2. Exit the game 3. Go to profiles --> [your name] --> profile.ini --> Change CupDC to 1)
- Car ratings updated
- Harder Silver Cup
- Easy practice star in R version fixed
- IO music added
- Silver Cup has found its final form
- Little tweaks here and there
- This is the final version. Enjoy :)
- Accidental easter egg car removed
Re-Volt Hardcore is a modification of Re-Volt that gives an ultimate challenge for Re-Volt masters. It is like original Re-Volt but player’s cars are bad compared to AI’s.
Recommended collision mode: Arcade
The mod consists of:
How to install:
This download is not RVGL Launcher compatible!
This mod has a lot of content made by the community and I would like to thank everyone that has their creations involved.
Version 1.1 Changelog
Version 1.2.1 Changelog
Version 1.2.2 Changelog
2 comments on “Re-Volt Hardcore”
I, just now, finally managed to beat the last cup, this was an amazing mod to challenge yourself and/or to improve at the game, some luck is required but I guess that’s the spirit of Re-Volt with pickups enabled.
A lot of effort surely was put in it to balance the difficulty with hand-picked AI cars and to remix the hardcoded stock cups (and other stuff that is hardcoded in the game like unlocks, etc.). I will be looking forward to similar projects in the future, if there will be!
P.S.: F*** StadVolt and White Rose Chapel, you need a miracle to get a podium in those tracks!
This is a very good mod for professionals! It is very difficult, as intended. You have chosen tracks and cars very well. Keep it up !