- Download count 11335
- Pageviews 7649
- Unique foldername
- Skin for
- Track Mod for
- Based on
- Release date 2022-05-15
- Version from 2023-03-21
- Version 1.3
- RVW-ID 33036
- Category Tool
- Unconventional car?
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- Online multiplayer compatible?
- UI scaling
- Windowed and fullscreen modes (toggle with ALT+ENTER).
- Input blocking when minimized
- Half scale export option
- Exports reverse versions of tracks when possible
- Ability to cancel quitting/loading/new track if the track is unsaved
- Ability to export tracks that would otherwise be "too complex" for the original track editor
- Native multi platform support
- Gamepad support (F1 for controls list)
- Somewhat faster exporting
- Improved geometry exporting (Original editor exports duplicate geometry)
A rewrite of the Track Editor in the Unity Engine, which runs much better on modern systems.
Versus the original editor, this adds/ improves:
As far as I know I have feature parity with the original track editor.
This project is also open source!
Advanced Settings With Command Line Arguments
Override the export scale with a value of X (1 = 100%, 0.5 = 50%, etc.)
Remove limits. Unlimited height, unlimited size, unlimited pickup count. Go crazy!
Unlimited mode isn't officially supported and it's very possible there will be visual glitches in-game, gaps in the track exterior, and long export times.
Using the RVGL Launcher
The provided ZIP files are ready to go to be installed as packs, simply extract the contents of the zip into "RVGL/packs/track-editor"
Extract the contents of the ZIP directly into your Re-Volt or RVGL installation
The downloads come with the PC theme, but you can swap out the texture and RTU files with the Dreamcast ones and it will work seamlessly :)