- Download count 743
- Unique foldername
- Skin for
- Based on
- Release date 2022-05-15
- Version from 2022-03-04
- Version 1.01
- RVW-ID 33036
- Category Tool
- Unconventional car?
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- UI scaling
- Windowed and fullscreen modes (toggle with ALT+ENTER).
- Input blocking when minimized
- Half scale export option
- Exports reverse versions of tracks when possible
- Ability to cancel quitting/loading/new track if the track is unsaved
- Ability to export tracks that would otherwise be "too complex" for the original track editor
- Native multi platform support
- Gamepad support (F1 for controls list)
- Somewhat faster exporting
- Improved geometry exporting (Original editor exports duplicate geometry)
A rewrite of the Track Editor in the Unity Engine, which runs much better on modern systems.
Versus the original editor, this adds/ improves:
As far as I know I have feature parity with the original track editor.
This project is also open source!
Using the RVGL Launcher
The provided ZIP files are ready to go to be installed as packs, simply extract the contents of the zip into "RVGL/packs/track-editor"
Extract the contents of the ZIP directly into your Re-Volt or RVGL installation
To install, simply extract the "editor" folder into your Re-Volt or RVGL installation. Alternatively, Vas0sky has provided instructions in the comments for using this as a launcher pack instead.
The downloads come with the PC theme, but you can swap out the texture and RTU files with the Dreamcast ones and it will work seamlessly :)