- Download count 1121
- Unique foldername frontendh3
- Skin for
- Based on
- Release date 2021-12-06
- Version from 2021-12-07
- Version 1.1
- RVW-ID 30394
- Category Frontend
- Unconventional car?
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Construction 3D Modeling (Remodel/Conversion)
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- Stock-like design pared with modern graphics (shadows, lot of details,...)
- Completely functional (Name wheel, car preview, trophy ceremony,...)
- New frontend music track
- You can choose between a PC- and a DC- box layout
- Support for RVGL's new Custom Cup feature
- In the Winter version, the main area and all the camera zooms are exactly the same as in the spring-, summer- and autumn versions of the frontend. Only the details are changed to fit the season.
RVGL 20.0210a (or newer) required!
This is the winter version of the Hood Frontend. The Hood Frontend was the very first fully functional custom frontend for Re-Volt, using all the possibilities RVGL introduced for frontend customization in the last years. Navigate the main menu through the iconic Toys in the Hood starting area, in the modern version I initially made for the use in my track "School's Out!".
Just install the frontend like you do with normal custom tracks: Copy the downloaded files in your RVGL directory. After restarting RVGL, you have a new menu-entry in options named "Frontend". Here you can switch to the Hood Frontends. You can switch back to the Default Frontend whenever you like.
Major features of the Hood Frontend:
Video preview (Showing version 1.0 - with darker sky than in version 1.1):