- Download count 146
- Unique foldername frontendh4
- Carskin for
- Release date 2021-05-02
- Version from 2021-05-02
- Version 1.0
- Category Frontend
- Unconventional car?
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Construction 3D Modeling (Remodel/Conversion)
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- Stock-like design pared with modern graphics (shadows, lot of details,...)
- Completely functional (Name wheel, car preview, trophy ceremony,...)
- New frontend music track
- You can choose between a PC- and a DC- box layout
- Support for RVGL's new Custom Cup feature
- Slightly changed colours of trees leaf
- Added shaking effect to some trees
- Added flowers
- Added bees flying around
- Removed the sprinklers
- Adjusted Pemto texture & carbox to the updated version
- Slightly brighter skybox
- Changed some of the SFX
- Adjusted preview picture
RVGL 20.0210a (or newer) required!
This is the spring version of the Hood Frontend. The Hood Frontend was the very first fully functional custom frontend for Re-Volt, using all the possibilities RVGL introduced for frontend customization in the last years. Navigate the main menu through the iconic Toys in the Hood starting area, in the modern version I initially made for the use in my track "School's Out!".
Just install the frontend like you do with normal custom tracks: Copy the downloaded files in your RVGL directory. After restarting RVGL, you have a new menu-entry in options named "Frontend". Here you can switch to the Hood Frontends. You can switch back to the Default Frontend whenever you like.
Major features of the Hood Frontend:
In the Spring version, the main area and all the camera zooms are exactly the same as in the summer- and autumn versions of the frontend.
The differences compared to the summer version are the following: