- Download count 1025
- Unique foldername isivolt1
- Skin(s) for
- Release date 2021-04-07
- Version from 2021-08-03
- Version 1.2
- Category Standard Track
- Unconventional car?
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Construction 3D Modeling (Original)
- Track difficulty Hard
- Track length 593 m
- Reverse version available? Yes
- Time trial times available? Yes
- Practice mode star available? Yes
- Added reflections on the ground.
- Added a new path the bots can use when they can't enter the elevators.
- The last area is bigger.
- Swapped normal and reverse tracks.
- New time trial challenges.
- Added a screen into both elevators, and you can change their color (go to the "Bonus" folder).
- Added "shelter.prm" from the Petro-Volt PRM set.
- Slower elevator (parameters from the first version).
- And more...
I highly recommend RVGL 20.0905a or later (you have to drive on a custom animation). You can download the latest release here.
This track is set into a real French grande école. This is where I study computer science and mathematical modeling in real life. This is my first Extreme track made with Blender, it's a personal project I started during December 2020. This is not fully realistic but people that study there should recognize every area. For interested people, official website of the school: https://www.isima.fr/
You can now browse between 30 different styles for one of the textures used in the elevators. They are located into "levels/isivolt1/bonus".
More info and credits in the readme.
For trackmakers: I upload this track with the authorization of the school - it contains a texture that you are not allowed to reuse for your own tracks (it's explained in the readme).
The track has now a logo (you'll see it in the loading screen). If you want to reuse it, please follow the rules I wrote into "bonus/_info.txt".
Complete changelog available in the readme.