- Download count 3068
- Unique foldername isivolt1
- Skin for
- Based on
- Release date 2021-04-07
- Version from 2021-08-03
- Version 1.2
- RVW-ID 26677
- Category Standard Track
- Unconventional car?
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Construction 3D Modeling (Original)
- Track difficulty Hard
- Track length 593 m
- Reverse version available? Yes
- Time trial times available? Yes
- Practice mode star available? Yes
- Added reflections on the ground.
- Added a new path the bots can use when they can't enter the elevators.
- The last area is bigger.
- Swapped normal and reverse tracks.
- New time trial challenges.
- Added a screen into both elevators, and you can change their color (go to the "Bonus" folder).
- Added "shelter.prm" from the Petro-Volt PRM set.
- Slower elevator (parameters from the first version).
- And more...
I highly recommend RVGL 20.0905a or later (you have to drive on a custom animation).
This track is set into a real French grande école. This is where I study computer science and mathematical modeling in real life. This is my first Extreme track made with Blender, it's a personal project I started during December 2020. This is not fully realistic but people that study there should recognize every area. For interested people, official website of the school: https://www.isima.fr/
You can now browse between 30 different styles for one of the textures used in the elevators. They are located into "levels/isivolt1/bonus".
More info and credits in the readme.
For trackmakers: I upload this track with the authorization of the school - it contains a texture that you are not allowed to reuse for your own tracks (it's explained in the readme).
Complete changelog available in the readme.
You may be interested by Isivolt 2, which is a Sprint track with new areas.