- Download count 850
- Unique foldername
- Skin for DreamKaster’s Wacky R/Cs
- Based on
- Release date 2022-10-28
- Version from 2022-10-28
- Version 1.0
- RVW-ID 34500
- Category Project
- Unconventional car?
- Top speed mph
- Total weight kg
- Acceleration m/s²
- Track difficulty
- Track length m
- Reverse version available?
- Time trial times available?
- Practice mode star available?
- Entry #01: Appalachian RC by Kiwi
- Entry #02: Autumn Overpass by Paperman
- Entry #03: Country Halloween by rodik (Co-author: Chris)
- Entry #04: Spooky Super Special Stage by Keyran
- Entry #01: Mossive by Paperman
- Entry #02: Survivor by Brotato The Badass Spud
- Entry #03: Mostriciattolo by burner94
- Entry #04: Prototesla lib-FX77 by Xarc
- Entry #05: Sam by rodik (Co-author: Paperman)
- Entry #06: Panga TriCk by GG
- Entry #07: RV Postal by LivingWithGames
- Entry #08: Gravel Master by Flo
- Entry #09: Truckenstein by Ghoster
- Entry #10: Experiment Octagon by shara--
- Entry #01: for Alice by Kampan
- Entry #02: for Redhead by Brotato The Badass Spud
- Entry #03: for Pest Control by FK 02
- Entry #04: for Skarlet by polarfox_cw
- Entry #05: for Vixen by Tubers
- Entry #06: for Celiod by LivingWithGames
- Entry #07: for Cintach by Durtvan
- Entry #08: for Redhead by Xarc
- Entry #09: for Megalodon XL by Paperman
- Entry #10: for Victoria by rodik
- Entry #11: for Gallardo S. LP570-4 by Re-Volted Zipper
- Entry #12: for Aquasonic by CapitaineSZM
- Entry #13: for Accla 80 by Flo
- Entry #14: for Misterio by actualtoaster
- Entry #15: for Stinger by Fenrir
This pack contains all entries of the Re-Volt World Spooktober 2022 event. Some of the creations may be released as a stand-alone download by the creators later on. This pack won't be updated in the future, so be sure to check the main creations uploads for possible updates.
5 comments on “Spooktober 2022 Pack”
There is nothing “to fix”, as the Reversed version of Appalachian RC is exactly as intended. Here my explanation taken from the README.txt: “Appalachian RC has no Reversed version available, but as an easteregg you can race on the raw-version of the track instead! This version contains just the PRM-pieces as provided by Keyran’s Rally PRM Kit. This way you can see how I started working on the track.”
When releasing the track as a standalone creation after the contest voting, I will state this also in the main description, to avoid confusion.
I’ll also comment on some creations especially the tracks because they’re based on my Rally PRM set, they are all good and very different from each other!
– Appalachian RC: Very beautiful track, I like the pickup placement that is different from what I did in my tracks. It’s a short track but it feels longer because it has turns or jumps almost everywhere. Using the road tiles and turning them into dirt was a good idea for this track! This is the only track (other than mine) that uses the bump and the hole and these two tiles are used in a clever way, and it’s also the only one that uses the large 180° turn. There are also some animations such as a plane (SE 2000) flying in the sky and animated timers.
– Autumn Overpass: Almost all the textures have been replaced which gives this track a very different look compared to the three other ones! It is the only track (other than mine) that uses the bridge between two hills.
– Country Halloween: this one has a good Halloween atmosphere! It mostly uses the dirt tiles and in some areas you just drive on the grass, around a lake, in the middle of a forest or in a cemetery (where grass has been replaced with dirt). Obviously you will visit these places in the middle of the night, and you don’t even have the moon to bring some light (the only sources of light are pumpkins). This track also uses some tiles that Appalachian RC and Autumn Overpass don’t have, which are mostly transitions.
My favorite car is Mossive, for me it feels like it is a Semi-Pro version of Col. Moss even if it is also based on another car (Big Volt). I especially like the top speed slightly above average for its class and the behaviour with the battery that are two common points with Col. Moss.
My favorite skin is Xarc’s one for Redhead.
@Dimka He’s unlikely to fix it. It’s also the reason I didn’t send the fixed Pos Nodes (after the release of the pack) that were accidentally replaced by Chris’s Pos Nodes. Edited: Also, the top says: 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘰𝘯’𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦.
Now to the pack itself. It’s a very good job, all! I want to comment on my favorite creations.
-Appalachian RC. Yes, as usual, Kiwi. And, as usual, a great idea. I really like all the details. Cars, RC cars, water, User Ranking table and timer. Also, the race line is not very difficult.
-Autumn Overpass. Race inside the city… Cool! I didn’t think anyone would make that.
-Spooky Super Special Stage. This is probably my favorite track from this contest. Yes, I saw in the screenshots in the Discord that there will be hell… But I did not expect that even in it there would be several different areas.
-Mossive. Very good car, Paperman. Not only did I like the model, but I also liked the parameters.
-Survivor. Just like with Mossive, I liked the parameters as well. It’s a pleasure to drive.
-Prototesla lib-FX77. That’s a good idea. But I don’t like the parameters a little, but the model is good.
-Mostriciattolo. It’s cute and fun. I like it.
-Experiment Octagon. The car looks good and original. I like it too. I like this spinning thing. I also like the light on the shadow. But this car has a bit of hard parameters.
-Skins. Thank you all for the good skins. I like them all. Keep it up!
The ones I didn’t name. This does not mean that you have done something very badly. It is clear that everyone tried very hard. Thank you all!!!
I also want to say thank you to those who voted for my creations (Country Halloween, Sam, Chess Queen). I’m very pleased.
on the reverse of appalachian track made by kiwi theres unfinished track!
on normal version theres finished map pls fix it!
now THIS is very interesting and cool